And we’re back with another holiday gift guide! Two in one season? Who can believe it?!
This time, I’ve pulled together some gift ideas for the bookworm in your life. And I might have added a few to my own wish list 😉
- Reading Journal – Back in my college days, I used to keep track of the books I read with an Excel spreadsheet. This reading journal is SO much sexier.
- Weighted Chunky Knit Blanket – Reading without a cozy blanket is like forgetting your coat when you go out. It’s a MUST.
- Eyeglass Holder – Okay I know this one is a little nerdy, but it’s actually quite practical and helpful! Yes, I have one, and yes it’s awesome.
- Book Stamp – No more wobbly handwriting in the top right corner of the inside cover, this personalized book stamp takes your library up a notch!
- Floral Bookmarks – I’m in LOVE with these bookmarks. I might just have to treat myself…
P. S. Gift ideas for a mountain woman.