It occurred to me the other day that I’ve been blogging here for over eight years now. ? Mind. Blow. I can hardly believe it’s been that long! It’s been fun discussing everything from good books to the struggles of life with you. But I would love to know more about you!
I can *see* the number of visitors who read this blog, but I realized that it’s been like talking to myself for the past 8 years lol. Which is honestly something I do all the time so it’s not THAT alarming, but I’d love to know who YOU are!
To get things started, here are a few things about me you might not know.
- My favorite day of the week is Sunday because it feels like a bonus day when you don’t have to have any plans and you can lounge around all day reading a book.
- Every few years I dye my hair brown, then a few years later dye it back to blonde.
- As I’ve grown older I’ve become much more of a homebody which has been surprising but also comforting.
- I’ve also lost my sweet tooth as I’ve grown older but cheese and carbs are my kryptonite, especially if tossed together.
- I’ve always enjoyed working with computers and recently started full stack coding program in Denver.
So please tell me…what do you do for fun? What are your likes, dislikes, worries, favorite snack, favorite book? Do you have any pets? PLEASE SHOW ME PICTURES.